Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies Cheats For PlayStation 2
SR-71:In shattered skies it is the plane that you are targeting at the beggining. Also it is on the Southwest most corner in Whiskey Corridor.
XB-70:This is at the top left corner in breaking arrows.
Contributed by: coolio9127
Alternate colors-Ace locations.
To unlock the alternate colors for the planes there is an ace placed in each mission that you must find and shoot down. Here are the planes and locations for each mission.
1. F-5 just north of the allied airbase
2. A-10 north of the enemy airbase
3. F-16 South of the second radar station(the westernmost one)
4. Mirage 2000 Northwest of the westernmost radar jamming plane
5. MIG-29 South of the far western pumping station on the map
6. F-14 North of the northenmost group of enemies on the map
7. TND-IDS North of the solar tower
8. F-18 after refueling during the mission the ace will appear to the east of the main combat area
9. F-15C North of the center beach combat area
10. RF-01 Far upper northwest corner of the map, northwest of the sub base
11. SU-35 The ace will appear with about 90 seconds left during this mission
12. F-2 North of the stonhenge gun base
13. F-15E After clearing the radar balloons, enemy fighters will appear, the ace is in the north east
14. F-22 Ace is in the north east of the map
15. EF-2000 Ace will be in the center of the map when the mission starts(between the two southern combat zones)
16. F-117 Ace is located northwest of the westernmost combat zone(Due to stealth sometimes hard to find, head 2 grids north and 1 west)
17. F-15A Ace is located in the far northwestern corner of the map, past the city
18. S-37 The ace is located north of megalith.
The F-4 is available after completeing hard mode, the X-2 is available after completeing expert mode.
The aces are sometimes difficult to spot on radar as they don't show up until you get close. When you do find them they will be red on the radar instead of the usual enemy fighter colors of yellow or orange.
Contributed by: Darkdeathstar
Code Effect Beat the game under hard difficulty Expert Difficulty Beat the game under expert difficulty Ace Difficulty Complete the game on normal and get an S rank for every mission to unlock all the aircraft, including the X-02 Multirole fighter. This fighter is perfect for just bout any mission. Unlock All Aircraft Each aircraft has a third color scheme as well, but these are harder to get. You have to defeat the enemy 'Aces' that are hidden throughout the missions. There is at least one Ace per mission. They're hard to find and don't show up on radar until you get Unlock Third Color Schemes By completing each mission in normal difficulty with an S-rank you unlock the secondary color for each fighter. By shooting the aces you get the 3rd. It is not neccessary to pass the trial missions for the 2nd colors. Acquire second color scheme To get the first color scheme for the bonus aircraft, the X-02, get S Rankings on all missions on Hard difficulty, either in Story or Free Mission mode. For the second color, play through the game and get S Rankings on all missions on the Expert difficul X-02 Color Schemes You can get secret modes by defeating the game. Finish the game in any difficulty to aquire Special Continue, Trial missions, FMV sequences, 36 musics from the game, and be able to change the color of your aircraft Secret Modes First, beat the game on Normal with ''S'' ranks in all missions for the gray X-02. Do the same on Hard for the black X-02, and the same on Expert for the white X-02. Get All Three X-02 You can do this with all planes and different colors. First go to the start mission and select the plane, after that you'll see the weapon menu. Exit the start mission and go to the title. View the FMV opening with selected plane
Contributed by: JBerentsen