2002 FIFA World Cup Related Games
FIFA kicks off the 2007 season.
- Release Date: Oct 3, 2006
Konami is bringing its long-running soccer series to the Xbox.
- Release Date: May 23, 2002
This soccer-management simulation game will be released for the European launch of the Xbox.
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2002
With a few graphical enhancements and some gameplay refinements, David Beckham Soccer could have easily been one of the must-have soccer games for the Xbox.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2002
Carrying the full FIFAPro license, ISS2 features more than 50 international teams and real players.
- Release Date: May 10, 2002
ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002 for the Xbox can be thoroughly enjoyed by casual soccer game fans, but it just doesn't come close to being on the same level as competing sports titles.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2002
Codemasters' latest club-specific soccer games boast twice as many club-themed features as last year's offerings.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2004
Featuring 136 club teams and 57 national teams, Winning Eleven 8 offers gamers control of up to 4,500 of the world's greatest soccer players.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2005
World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 is the latest version of Konami's soccer simulator series. Added this year are more clubs from the Italian Series A, Spanish La Liga, and Dutch Eredivisie Leagues, as well as a number of other individual clubs.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
Codemasters hopes that Club Football will be recognized as one of the most realistic soccer simulations to date.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2003
UEFA Euro 2004 boasts only a fraction of the teams and features found in FIFA 2004, but it's sufficiently different to make it a worthwhile purchase.
- Release Date: May 4, 2004
The official video game of the England soccer team will allow players to compete on Xbox Live by using any of 32 international squads.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2004
UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 is a mission-based football game that offers more than 50 challenges both on and off the field.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2005
Electronic Arts is releasing their expected update to FIFA 2006, this time focusing on the World Cup tournament itself.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2006
Sega Soccer Slam was a highly entertaining game when it first appeared on the GameCube, and the extras in the Xbox version make it even better.
- Release Date: Aug 22, 2002
Xbox soccer fans who can't get behind the sim-style offerings from Konami and EA should get a kick out of this one.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2002
This soccer management game from EA will allow players to pit their teams against those of their friends in custom tournaments.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
Create your own soccer team in this in-depth management simulator from EA Canada.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2004
Sensible Soccer returns for the 2006 season, featuring cel-shaded graphics with enlarged heads, and a top-down perspective.
- Release Date: Jun 9, 2006
The game will let players run no fewer than 16 leagues simultaneously, which compares favorably to Championship Manager's three, although the transfer database contains only 17,000 players compared to Championship Manager's 80,000.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2002
This text-based soccer management game from Sports Interactive will be released in Europe in time for Christmas 2002.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2002
X-treme Beach Soccer will feature 32 teams, as well as season, custom, arcade, and survival modes.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
Codemasters is working on the next game in its popular soccer management series for the PS2 and Xbox.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2004
The latest installment in the LMA Manager series features more countries, teams, and trophies. This time, your managerial decisions affect your players' personalities and performances on the field.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2004
The latest game in this popular soccer management series is the first to be developed by a team other than Sports Interactive.
- Release Date: May 13, 2005
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- FIFA 2001 (PS2, GBC),
- FIFA 2001 Major League Soccer (PC, PS),
- 2002 FIFA World Cup (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX, PS),
- FIFA Soccer 2003 (GC, GBA, PC, PS2, PS, XBOX),
- FIFA Soccer 2004 (GC, GBA, PS2, PC, XBOX, PS, NGE),
- FIFA Soccer 2005 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PS, PC, GBA, NGE, MOBILE, GIZ),
- FIFA Street (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- FIFA 99 (PC, N64, PS),
- FIFA 2000: Major League Soccer (PC, GBC, PS),
- FIFA International Soccer (GG, 3DO, GB, GEN, SNES, AMI, SMS, PC, SCD)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
2002 FIFA World Cup Navigation