2002 FIFA World Cup Related Games
The latest game in Konami's Winning Eleven series, which features the full FIFAPro license, will be released in Europe.
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2001
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2002
If you demand more from gameplay than what the FIFA series is currently offering, World Tour Soccer 2002 is a wise choice.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
The game will feature actual players from the national team, and players will be able to choose from 35 different countries including Brazil and France.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2002
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2002
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2001
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2001
- Release Date: May 17, 2002
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 brings Konami's football franchise back for another year.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2012
Winning Eleven 6 International is, without a doubt, the finest soccer game available for any game platform right now.
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2003
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 continues the franchise onto next gen consoles.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2007
While the majority of improvements made to this year's game might seem insignificant, they add up to a soccer experience that really is in a league of its own.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2004
Featuring 136 club teams and 57 national teams, Winning Eleven 8 offers gamers control of up to 4,500 of the world's greatest soccer players.
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2005
(Winning Eleven) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 is the latest installation of Konami's venerable football franchise, complete with a new AI system.
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2008
NHL 09 continues the evolution of the NHL franchise with several control enhancements for the new season.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2008
Pro Evo returns to its simulation-based roots for its 2010 incarnation.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2009
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 brings online Master League play to the series, as well as a host of other gameplay improvements.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2010
It's not too difficult to recommend as an alternative to FIFA, but with the sublime Winning Eleven 6 International just a few weeks away, the best that World Tour Soccer 2003 can hope for this season is a respectable third place.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2003
World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 is the latest version of Konami's soccer simulator series. Added this year are more clubs from the Italian Series A, Spanish La Liga, and Dutch Eredivisie Leagues, as well as a number of other individual clubs.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
Virtua Pro Football is Sega's latest entry into the world of soccer.
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2006
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2009
- Release Date: May 20, 2010
After allowing its ISS series to blow in the wind without a license for years, Konami has picked up two licenses for the first PS2 game in the series. ESPN MLS ExtraTime will feature all the MLS teams and ESPN's signature broadcasting flair.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2001
Codemasters hopes that Club Football will be recognized as one of the most realistic soccer simulations to date.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2003
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- FIFA 2001 (PS2, GBC),
- FIFA 2001 Major League Soccer (PC, PS),
- 2002 FIFA World Cup (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX, PS),
- FIFA Soccer 2003 (GC, GBA, PC, PS2, PS, XBOX),
- FIFA Soccer 2004 (GC, GBA, PS2, PC, XBOX, PS, NGE),
- FIFA Soccer 2005 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PS, PC, GBA, NGE, MOBILE, GIZ),
- FIFA Street (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- FIFA 99 (PC, N64, PS),
- FIFA 2000: Major League Soccer (PC, GBC, PS),
- FIFA International Soccer (GG, 3DO, GB, GEN, SNES, AMI, SMS, PC, SCD)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
2002 FIFA World Cup Navigation