The best game!!!

So far Call of Duty 4 is the best shooter game i've played to this date...it definately blows any Halo game away...by ALOT!!!...i've waited for Call of Duty 4 for the longest time and i'll have to say it was worth the wait...the gameplay is smooth and so detailed...being a United States Marine myself...i was hell of shocked at how real this looked...and how detailed it was with the weapons and the fighting in general...its pretty cool how they throw in an AC-130 mission and put snipers with the guilly suits...pretty bad ass...and most games don't have the guilly suits on the snipers...u also get to play with the British SAS and play as them as well...the plot is good and i LOVE THIS GAME!!!....online is way better than most games too...u jump right into the action and not as a spectator waiting for the game to finish before u get to play...so that was a huge plus on my side...and it loads way faster than Halo does on Xbox...hell...Call of Duty 4 looks way better on PS3 than it does Xbox...i saw it for myself and PS3 blows Xbox away like no tomorrow...so i say screw Xbox and the Halo Geeks...PS3 and Call of Duty 4 is where its at...no doubt about it...Oorah Marines!!!