This game wont be that bad, will it?

#1 Posted by ngrodamus (254 posts) -

Eurocom may be out of touch with 360 owners and PS3 owners, but who cares about them, let them have their Halo and CoD, but Eurocom understands us Wii owners right? I know they do, they made Goldeneye for goodness sake, the only Wii game ive plaid 5 days a week for 2 years straight. Maybe the Wii U version will be the definitive version with features only us Wii fans can truly appreciate.

#2 Posted by nathanjones007 (40 posts) -
Thats a good question. I just ordered a wii u version . I will follow up and let you know. Nathan.
#3 Posted by Stephen_Trainor (1298 posts) -

I just wrote a review on gamespot and amazon.co.uk (and gamefaqs if I can figure how to post it) which should be up within 24 hours.

Here are some gameplay videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRG7svMAseYHRPNhVTJQo8b6WSesqsxO4&feature=view_all

The summary of the review was: 

The campaign isn't bad, and if you enjoyed Goldeneye wii you'll probably enjoy it.
Challenge mode is fun to play just once, or over and over again to strive for perfection.
The local and online multiplayers have a lot of customisation options, and can be really great.
The two major flaws are the control system (lack of customisation and no wii remote support) and the small online player base.