This topic is now read-only on GameSpot.
To post new messages, please visit GameFAQs and log in using the same email and password that you use on GameSpot.
- Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am GMTThese are pretty hard to find, and there is not a lot of info online of where they are.
So lets see if we can help each other and maybe make a list of them.
On the Moonraker - Space Port level, there are 2 to find.
I found one on the right hand side of the last area before the heli, where you must kill a bunch of guards. Does anybody know where the other one is?
I've yet to play and look for them one, Moonraker - Space Station, which has 3, and the License to Kill level, which has 5. So I'm only missing 9 total. Can anybody share some info on these levels if the know it, please.
I know the locations of the other one's on:
Goldfinger - Auric Enterprises (2)
Goldfinger - Fort Knox (3)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (5)
Die Another Day - Ice Hotel (4)
Die Another Day - Graves Cargo Plane (1)
Moonraker - Space Port (Just 1 found so far, there are 2)
If anybody needs help on these levels, just let me know, I also did all 3 target trials, which are a pain too, willing to help if needed.
- Feb 13, 2013 4:13 am GMTJust started doing the License to Kill level, might not finish it tonight, but gonna post what Bonus Targets I can find. There are 5 total.
1st found in the circle area around the heli.
If you get here without triggering guards its easy to find, if guards are sounded already, the guards will be infinite in this area.
- Feb 13, 2013 6:58 am GMTLicense to Kill
2nd one is found in the plant bomb area, after you do the first 3 bombs, your supposed to go on to the next area, there is 2 vents to take, or you can take a ground level roller door for trucks, Go that way, and on the right side of a truck parked there you will find it.
Calling it good enough for the night, will work on it more tomorrow.
Hopefully other people know where some of these are and can share.
Only 7 left to find.
- Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm GMTLicense to Kill
3rd one is exactly where I left off last night!!!
It's in the 1st critical stealth area, there is place you can duck under on the left side of the room, it has 3 scientists and 1 guard patrolling around, after you get rid of them all, the place where you can duck under and sneak by, just go up above it, where you would get spotted fast, and its very easy to see.
6 more to find. : /
- Feb 13, 2013 11:00 pm GMTLicense to Kill
4th is in the final room where you protect Pam while she is getting to the heli, its in the first area where pam is trapped by herself, you can snipe it from the other side, or get it done before you split up.
4 to go, getting harder too....
I'm really hoping the 5th one is in this room too, because, i didn't check the fire area very good, as it looks like a rehash from earlier, I don't expect them to replant a Bonus Target in room I've already been too. I also found a neat out of bounds in 2 sections of the fire area, I figured this game would have them, just the first time I've did it on any level.
- Feb 14, 2013 1:48 am GMTArgh, can't find the 5th target on License to Kill. Gonna recheck the fire area, and perhaps the 1st area. These are so hard to find.
- Feb 14, 2013 3:59 am GMTWorking on Moonraker - Space Station now. I thought it would be annoying, but its turning out to fun, figured the gravity would piss me off, I guess walking/running does more.
Moonraker - Space Station
1st one found, the first time the gravity gets switched on, after dealing with all the baddies, and before you go outside in the airlock, there is a Target on a space box, on the uppermost level.
I have a feeling there might be 1 lower, checking on it right now.
4 left to find.
- Feb 14, 2013 5:03 am GMTMoonraker - Space Station
2nd one is found after you join up with marines and then go downwards through a circular gap, you will find a huge side paneling off of a computer at the bottom, its on the inside of the paneling.
Only 3 now!!!
I suspect the last one will be the last area, or its outside on that part.
- Feb 16, 2013 3:19 am GMTAnybody out there!, still looking for the last 3.
- Feb 17, 2013 12:40 am GMTMoonraker - Space Station
3rd is actually outside the airlock part, as your leaving that part, you run into a circular section, that you can leave to either the left or right, to take out the 2 turrets on your space walk. Its in the backside (but inside) of of the circular section. Can't believe I missed seeing this, I know i checked that spot at least once. This would be your 2nd bonus target you can find on this level.
Only 2 left to find on License to Kill and Moonraker - Space Port.
- Feb 17, 2013 1:39 am GMTMoonraker - Space Port
2nd is found in the last set of lab areas, where you get the antidote, its not in that room, but the opposite room across the hallway. Its up high near the ceiling, easy to see, not sure if I ever looked there.
Only 1 left to find on License to Kill. I'm commented to finding this last one, so a faq or at least a master list can be compiled on the internet for everyone to see and enjoy.
- Feb 17, 2013 3:27 am GMTLicense to Kill
5th one is in the 2nd fire room. as soon as you enter the room, there are 4 pillars around you, go sideways left, and behind the leftmost pillar, there is another big pillar, its on that.
In the next few days I will try and update the other levels data and make a better section for for getting them in a row, etc.
Just got go for multi trophies on the challenge mode to get my plat.
- Feb 19, 2013 9:53 am GMTThis thread would have been extremely helpful about 6 months ago, but I already have a platinum for this game :3™
[OMC]Noah, leader of clan OMC.
GoldenEye Wii: Level 56 Retired 007 Legends Sp2 Lv50 PSN:The_OMC_Noah
- Feb 20, 2013 4:33 pm GMTOMCNoah posted...
This thread would have been extremely helpful about 6 months ago, but I already have a platinum for this game :3™
Yeah i know, I only got the game 1 month ago. Bonus targets are just for the people who want to get 100% on there game anyway.
- Mar 1, 2013 6:29 am GMTAnyone have the bonus targets of the ice hotel? I got 2 of them
1st one I found was in the room with the guard looking at the fishes in the tank it's on the light behind it.
2nd I found was on your way out its on the second floor balcony can get from the first floor.
- Mar 1, 2013 7:27 am GMTFound a 3rd for ice hotel before you go into the building inside the bio dome it's above your head on building roof!!! Only one left!!!
- Mar 1, 2013 2:59 pm GMTiirc, the 4th one is on the exit part of the level, after getting past the fire/lightning zapping the ground part, you get back into hotel with jinx. In the man room(the biggest room), where everyone fights it out on multi., That has a top floor and a bottom floor with tons of guards to kill in this room.
Kill everyone, then from the ground floor, you gotta look up at 2nd floor balconies, there are 2 sides. Its on the outside of one of these balconies, you must be on the ground floor to see it, I guess you could from the other balconie. That should be your 4th one? If not let me know the other 3 you got.
- Mar 1, 2013 3:02 pm GMTWell reading your others I think you got that one already. ^
Ok, this should be it then, the jungle part, where you gotta be stealthy, and you can jump in the water to move around the level. The first big door that can lock, if you make too much noise and alarm gets on. Look at the part where the water goes through the tunnel. There is one there, right next to the big door.
Now that should be it!!!! (i hope)
- Mar 3, 2013 7:47 am GMTGot it tx so much
- Mar 11, 2013 5:55 pm GMTAnyone know how to do stalked eliminations for the xp challenges?
007 Legends Navigation