A game that deserves to be played even today by people who still own luck and a Nintendo 64

Gex 64: Enter the Gecko is a game that deserves to be played, personally y grew with this game, I remember that I play this since 4 years old an I still playing it.
The story was weird to a point to be crazy, the idea of a Lizard being a super spy that enters to the TV to win some "remotes" to beat a giant lizard robot, doesn't makes much sense but in those times the game was really funny.
It has cool scenarios that were really well in aspect, it makes too some funny parodies of some popular movies, quotes and TV programs like: Indiana Jones, Looney Tunes or Star Wars, In fact Gex is a parody of James Bond.
The music was really well too, The main song for me is awesome and the song for each world is well made too.
The things I didn't like of the game were:
The Camera:
It was really uncomfortable to use and the only mode that worked well was manual the other two sucked really bad.
The lack of scenarios:
The game have a lack of scenarios because it only haves at least 8 types of worlds and some are just equal to others.
Anyway Gex 64: Enter the Gecko is a game that deserves to be played even today by all the fans of retro and platform games.